Brackets and Connections for Helical Piers
December 7, 2021 / in Blog / by Admin
PierTech’s Brackets and Connections for Helical Piers work perfectly with the patented PierTech Cross Lock System. Helical Piles deep foundation solutions. Furthermore, the solutions that PierTech Systems provides are easy to install. They are used when soil prevents standard building of a foundation. The brackets are often used for foundation repair or new construction. But, there are many more applications to use them with. The installation time for helicals is minimal and requires little to no soil disturbance. The most important thing is that it transfers the weight of the structure to soil that can bear the load.
- Patented one-of-a-Kind Solution.
- Easy to Install
- A lightweight bracket.
- The bracket is virtually moment free.
- There are no anchor bolts required
- Provides a fast and hassle-free installation.
- No Concrete or welding.
- Foundations are not susceptible to frost heave.
- Installed with small equipment.
- The Deck Bracket system is fully adjustable.
- Quick installation with minimal soil disturbance.
- Used to repair failing foundations under a porch.
Adjustable Oil Field Bracket
- Used in the oil and gas field.
- 12” or greater in diameter.
- Bolted or welded to the structure.
- The bracket is adjustable up to 3 inches.
- Removable and Reusable.
- There is little to no soil disturbance during install.
- installed quickly.
- pre-engineered with a verified load capacity.
Other Common Brackets:
- Colorado New Construction Pier Cap
- New Construction Bracket
- Boardwalk Saddle Brackets
- Slab Brackets
- Light Duty Bracket
- Wall Anchors
- Streetlight and Pole Bases
PierTech systems has a permanent solution for you! However, PierTech can make any custom brackets and connections for helical piers you may need!
Contact us today for more information!
(866)536-5007 | Sales@PierTech.com